Monday, April 28, 2008

You thought I was finished for today, didn't you?


Alrighty, I wanted to pick up some more Diet Pepsi 2 liters while they were on sale, plus open up some ECBs on my other card for the May freebies when they start on Thursday, so I ran back out to CVS.

$2.50 3M Utensil Holder
$2.50 Post It Flags
$2.50 Post It Flags
$5.99 Bic Soleil Razor
$7.99 Just For Men
$1.69 2 Pepsi 2 Liters (BOGO)
$1.69 2 Pepsi 2 Liters (BOGO)
$0.99 Bath Buddies Soap
$0.99 Bath Buddies Soap
-$1.00 off any Command product (utensil holder, printable online)
-$1.89 was a $2 off two J&J products, but the Bath Buddies were less than $2, so the cashier took off the actual cost)
-$2.00 off Bic Soleil Razor (printable online, manufacturer's site)
-$2.00 off Just For Men (printable online, sign up at manufacturer's site)
-$3.00 off 2 Post It Flags (printable online)
-$3.00 off any $15 purchase at CVS from Washington Post
Total $15.56
$3 ECB earned for Bic razor, $7.99 ECB earned for Just for Men

I forgot to mention in the previous post that I have rebate forms for the Just for Men, so I'll be getting back a full refund of $7.99 on those. So after the rebate, I spent $7.57 for all of this and have $10.99 ECB for May freebies. No more CVS trips until Thursday, I swear!

I was also able to print out another Honey Bunches of Oats coupon and Malt O'Meal coupon, so I'll be stopping at Wal-Mart on the way home from work tomorrow. But not CVS, I swear!

You may be wondering about the 7Up in the picture. I threw that one in just because I ran by Food Lion to use a coupon while I was out. For whatever reason, at some point when I purchased my Diet Pepsi earlier this month, I received a $1 off 7Up coupon at the register. Every single time I have redeemed this coupon, I've received another one! So I am racking up on the 7Ups for a total of $0.42 each, including tax. As long as the coupons keep printing, I'll keep buying!

No comments: