Monday, April 28, 2008

Look what you can buy for $1.66!


While Mark was at the doctor this morning, I took the opportunity to make a RiteAid/CVS run. This was my first visit to RiteAid, and I mainly went to pick up items that were free after single-check rebate. The car wash that was featured in the sale paper as free after rebate isn't carried at my local store, so I wasn't able to pick up everything I wanted, but I did pretty well.


RiteAid
$4.99 Charles Worthington Big Hair Conditioner
$5.99 Salon Grafix Mousse
$3.99 Citre Shine Colour Prism Conditioner
$0.99 Spongebob BandAids
$2.99 Listerine Smart Rinse Mouthwash
-$1.00 off Listerine Smart Rinse coupon (from Sunday paper)
-$0.50 off BandAids coupon (from Sunday paper)
Total $18.73
Total I will be receiving back in the form of single-check rebate: $17.96
Total cost of RiteAid purchases $0.77


CVS
$2.50 Post It Flags (Post Its on sale 2/$5)
$2.50 Post It Flags
$2.50 Post It Memos
$2.50 Post It Page Markers
$5.99 Bic Soleil Razor
$2.25 Lumene Men's Aftershave Splash (on clearance)
$0.13 Pencil (on clearance, I only threw it in to make sure I could use all my coupons)
-$3.00 off two Post It Flags (printable online coupon)
-$2.00 off Bic Soleil coupon (printable online coupon)
-$2.00 off full size Lumene product (coupon found in basket in beauty section)
-$3.00 off any $15 purchase at CVS coupon from Washington Post
-$5.00 ECB from previous transaction
-$3.00 ECB from previous transaction
Total $0.89
Received $5 ECB from completing Post It promotion, received $3 ECB from Bic Soleil purchase
I'll also be using the UPCs from the Post Its for a rebate of $5 in McDonald's gift certificates.

No comments: